Monday, July 28, 2008

Howdy

Well, just finished my first week as a trainer. I will say it is really nice to have a new elder as a companion and one that likes to work. His name is Elder Guzman and he is from El Salvador. He is a stud, he speak a lot of english so I have a lot of fun messin around with him. This change is looking pretty good. I just barely realized yesterday that so far in this area they have only baptized 5 people. Every thinks that in Central America, that you are going to have a ton of baptisms, but I´m coming to see that it isn`t so easy. But, right the members and the bishop are so willing to help us. I had to work my can off for the respect and help. Now the members are giving to many references I can´t handle them all in one week. Sorry that I haven´t wrote for a while, I´m not really sick, Mom and Dad are over reacting. All I have is bacteria in my intestines, but I´m doing just great. It was just I was a little down in the dumps because this area I´m in is really rough. But thanks for all of the support from Craig and Jeff. David, Jackie? I have no idea if your alive and the same with Chris and Michelle. I would like to know how my nieces and nephews are doing. But I love you all, press forward. One down, one to go. I love you all. Can we not go forward in so great a cause?

Love
Elder Miles

No comments: