Monday, July 7, 2008

Baptism

We had another baptism this past Saturday. It was awesome, first, because I didn`t have to plan it and second, the spirit was really strong. We baptized an 11 year old, but she is going to trun 12 this thursday. I think im the 5th Elder who has tried to baptize her, but all of the other ones before she always said no. She was so nervous, but it turned out well. Besides that, I have put the members to work. I now pass around a sheet every week and the members have to put a name down as a person we can visit. From yesterday, we have 11 people to pass by this week. Im really trying to imply the words of Elder Bednar. But im just helping the members by showing them, HOW they can help the missionaries. So for the experience has gone really well. I love you all so much. Take care.
love
Elder Miles

No comments: