Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello everyone

I should have posted on the blog as I was writing an e-mail to him when he was writing here but my messenger is shut off I just noticed or we could have had a minute with Andy. I hope to write some kind of e-mail tomorrow as Sunday was spent in the kitchen preparing dinner for the new President. It was fun to make a lot of American food. It is easy to remember why it is so hard to loose weight at home. It all actually tastes good! African food is mostly about survival.

We have been quite immersed with the new President today. He starts Zone conferences in the morning and has transfers the 17th. The area office didn't get new signature cards at the bank so that is our next dilema that Dad is working on.

Welll it is 6:00 and I am beat so will sign off -

Love, Mom

No comments: